One-Story New American House Plan with Home Office and Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- An 10'4"-deep front porch welcomes you to this country Craftsman house plan with a split bedroom layout. A board and batten exterior with timber accents give it great curb appeal.
- French doors open to the vaulted great room. A fireplace on the right wall is flanked by built-ins and the entire space is open to the kitchen and dining, each with 10' flat ceilings. The kitchen has an island (5'6" by 7'10") with an eating bar and a large walk-in pantry (4'2" by 7'6") with shelves and a counter to help keep things organized.
- A single door on the back wall takes you to the rear porch with an optional outdoor kitchen. A door opens to the hallway by the home office.
- The main suite has a barn door that hides the bathroom from the bedroom. A large walk-in closet has direct access to the laundry room. Two bedrooms across the home share a bath.
- If you choose one of the basement options, the stairs run left to right just inside the home from the garage entrance.
- Related Plan: Get a version with a bonus room with house plan 51796HZ.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,243 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,243 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 336 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 690 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick