One-story New American House Plan with Pocket Home Office and a Dog Room
About This Plan
- This one-story New American house plan has Craftsman charm and a great blend of materials on the facade including shingles, board and batten, stone and timbers. A vaulted covered entry welcomes you to the front door.
- To the right of the foyer is a comfortable guest room with a full bathroom steps away. Down the entry hallway, pocket doors separate off a small pocket office ideal for working from home a couple of days a week or space for homework.
- The great room fills the back of the floor plan and is richly windowed. A double sliding glass door opens the room up to the outdoors and large covered deck with outdoor fireplace and kitchen.
- The owners' suite fills the back, right side of the home. Its vaulted ceilings give the space a grand feeling along with the nicely appointed private bathroom.
- A unique feature of this floor plan is the dog room complete with shower and space for beds. This room connects directly to the owners' suite walk-in closet or utility room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,426 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 766 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss