One-Story Post Frame Home Plan with Large Covered Entry
About This Plan
- This post frame home plan gives you three bedrooms and an oversized 1,907 square foot garage.
- The living area of the home is 1,933 square feet and has a large covered entry porch welcoming you to your home.
- Inside, you get an open concept layout for the great room (with fireplace), kitchen and dining area.
- Your master suite delivers a walk-in closet and a bathroom with dual vanities.
- Post Frame homes are a very economical way of building a home over traditional stick building methods. It is a simplified building technique adapted from the traditional timber-framing technique. Instead of needing studs, steel framing or concrete masonry, post frame building simply uses large poles (or posts) buried into the ground.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,933 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,933 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Post Frame
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1907 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front