One-Story Prairie Ranch Home with Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- This Prairie-style house plan is a unique design suited for a narrow corner lot. A covered porch welcomes guests into the home.
- Through the entrance is a foyer with a convenient coat closet. To the right is a den, which could also be used as a home office. To the left, guests walk into an open style living area. The living and dining rooms are transitioned by a cozy reading nook.
- The kitchen is designed for efficiency and style. The island holds the cooktop and prep-sink which face out to the living area so the chef can be included in a social gathering. Directly off the kitchen is a sliding glass door which leads out to a covered patio.
- Down the hall at the back of the kitchen, there is a drop zone for the garage entrance and a utility room, closed off by a cute and stylish barn door.
- The garage and utility room separates the owners' suite from the rest of the house, giving the owners' a private retreat.
- The his-and-hers walk-in closets line the hall into the owners' bath, which has a relaxing soaking tub among the usual amenities. A sliding glass door exits out of the owners' suite to a private covered patio, where a hot tub would fit nicely.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,221 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,221 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12