One-story Prairie-style House Plan with 14' Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- With a low-pitched roof and deeply overhanging eaves gives this one-story house plan classic prairie styling. With the essence of a modern design and split bedrooms, this plan is ideal for owners that are keen on aging in place and maintaining an up to date aesthetic.
- The great room and dining room - both central to the floor plan - are under a 14' vaulted ceiling giving them a dramatic opening from each side of the home.
- To the right of the main living space is the owner’s suite and a conveniently placed den. Across the home, the utility room and additional two bedrooms keep the garage conveniently at arm’s length.
- The side entry garage makes this plan suitable for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,464 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,464 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 701 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss