One Story Ranch Style House Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Traditional, one story house plan is great for young families or empty nesters looking to downsize.
- Great room style living is at the core of this home.
- To the left of the foyer is a hallway that leads to the secondary bedrooms and extra bathroom.
- With it's own hallway the Masters Suite is peacefully separated from the other bedrooms and is tucked into the right, rear corner of the home.
- Masters Suite features include a walk-in closet, dual vanity, soaking tub and separate shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,497 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,497 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss