One-story Rustic Craftsman Home Plan with Angled Garage and Home Office Potential
About This Plan
- Timber-frame gable roofs, stone accents, and warm tones create an inviting exterior for this one-level house plan. The angled 2-car garage with a single 18' by 7' garage door adds to the curb appeal.
- The sprawling family room boasts high, 11' coffered ceilings, a fireplace, and an attached dining room which can be enclosed and made into a perfect home office.
- The kitchen counter provides bar-height seating, and connects the family room with the kitchen, while a patio off the breakfast nook encourages outdoor living.
- The master suite is privately situated on the right side of the home, and boasts a step ceiling, dual closets, and a 5-fixture ensuite. Across the home, a full bath separates bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Barn doors conceal the huge walk-in pantry which is connected to the utility room which has its own barn door sealing it off from the garage entry.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 360033DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,070 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 71' 3"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 577 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12