One-Story Rustic Craftsman House Plan Under 1700 Square Feet with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- A 52'-wide porch covers the front of this rustic one-story country Craftsman house plan. When combined with multiple rear porches, you will determine that this design gives you loads of fresh-air space.
- Inside, you are greeted with an open floor plan under a vaulted ceiling. The kitchen is open to the vaulted dining room and has a roomy walk-in pantry and 7' by 3' island with seating.
- The master bedroom has windows on three sides and has a large walk-in closet accessible through a pocket door from the five-fixture bath.
- Bedroom 2 is located in the front-left corner and a home office is in the front-right corner.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding and stone inside the vaulted gabled portion.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 135143GRA and a version with a 2-car attached garage with house plan 135188GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,672 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 883 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12