One-Story Rustic Family House Plan with Stunning Exterior
About This Plan
- This one-story rustic family house plan gives you under 3,000 square feet of heated living space with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. A 3-car courtyard garage has a dedicated shop and space for mechanicals and a dog wash. Enter the home through the mudroom from the garage or through French doors from the grand porch with 2-story roof into the foyer.
- The central living core is open, open, open! The 19′, two story ceiling makes this an incredibly breezy and bright great room, dining room, and kitchen.
- To the left of this space you will find the powder room and beyond, the laundry room and primary bedroom suite. The suite is designed with giving you privacy and luxury in mind and has private access to covered outdoor living, a decked out bathroom, and a generous walk-in closet with pass through access to the laundry room.
- Heading the other way from the entry puts you smack dab in the giant. vaulted, flex room which could be any thing from an office, home gym, art studio, music room, game room, theater, and much, much more! Three additional bedrooms round out the home, one with an ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet and the other two with a full bath just outside.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 85378MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,896 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,896 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Count: 3 Cars