One Story Simple Living House Plan with Choices
About This Plan
- This simple house plan comes in more than one version giving you choices in floor plans.
- An air-lock entry helps keep out the cold in colder climates and reduces clutter wherever you build.
- The family room is divided from the dining room by pocket doors. The kitchen has counter seating and is open to the dining room.
- Three bedrooms share a spacious bath.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-sided fireplace separating the family room and dining room with house plan 21226DR and get 2 bedrooms with house plan 22537DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 353 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss