One-story Three-bed House Plan with Porte Cochere
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-level living in this spectacular European home plan with its brick and stone exterior.
- The formal dining room is open to the foyer and gallery, making it appear even bigger.
- Tray ceilings, built-ins and a warming fireplace grace the main living area that is open to the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Let the kids blow off steam in the media room tucked away in the back of the house.
- The covered outdoor living area has a fireplace and access to the master suite.
- Another tray ceiling tops the master suite with its own fireplace and huge walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms each have their own bath on the opposite side of the house.
- Related Plan: Remove the porte-cochere with house plan 48293FM.
Optional Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,214 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,214 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 115' 1"
- Depth: 72' 1"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1147 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick