One Story Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful hip roof caps this one level Traditional house plan.
- The sunken foyer is just two steps away from the main living area with its open concept layout.
- Sliding glass doors in the living room give you views of the large rear deck that is partially covered giving you the option for sun or shade.
- Two family bedrooms lie at the front of the house and the quiet master suite is off by itself in back.
- Homeowners get a large walk-in closet and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,393 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,393 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,393 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 426 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss