One-Story Traditional House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 6
About This Plan
- A brick skirt and accent wall add texture to the exterior of this one-story, traditional home plan. Split bedrooms offer the utmost privacy for the homeowner, and the open-concept floor plan provides a comfortable space for everyday living.
- A deep front porch welcomes guests into the formal entry, with a den to the left. Two bedrooms are located to the right, separated by a full bath.
- U-shaped kitchen counters surround a prep island, and a corner pantry offers plenty of dry storage. Bay window french doors in the dining room lead to the backyard, and a cozy fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the common area.
- The master suite occupies the left side of the home, complete with a bay window, 5-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet.
- An optional bonus room above the garage lends flexibility to the design, and the lower level increases living space by 1,957 sf and includes three bedrooms, two full baths, and sizable family room, and a theatre room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,999 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,999 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 482 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,957 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 1"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front