One-Story Traditional Ranch with 3 Beds Under 1700 Square Feet
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This one-story traditional ranch home plan gives you 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,657 square feet of heated living space.
- A 17' wide and 5'4" deep front porch gives you a great fresh air space to enjoy and provides shelter at the front door.
- Off the entry, a living room can serve as a home office. From the foyer, you catch a view of the angled fireplace in the family room that is open to the kitchen and dining area.
- Access from the garage to the kitchen is a matter of a few steps and makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The bedrooms are clustered on the right side of the home with Beds 2 and 3 sharing a bath.
- Finishing the basement gets you two more bedrooms, a bath, a family room and storage and gives you 1,504 square feet of additional space.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,657 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,657 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on
- Framing Type: Truss