Open 3 Bedroom with Farmhouse Charm
About This Plan
- With its simple foundation shape and gable roof, this one level house plan is economical to build.
- Not only do you get a lovely front covered porch, there is a huge back covered porch with lots of room for your grill and table and chairs.
- A key design feature of this home is the massive vaulted and beamed living and dining room that is open to the kitchen.
- There's room for seating at the big kitchen island, a walk-in pantry and a double windo by the sink so you can see into the back porch.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home with the master suite having two closets and a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,483 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,483 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 3"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4,3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick