Open Concept 4-Bed Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- This open concept Acadian house plan gives you 4 bedrooms, a breakfast and a formal dining room, and 3 baths.
- The open floorplan features great views to the rear of the property from the family room with fireplace and the breakfast area.
- The kitchen has plenty of counter space and a large island for food preparation and seating for up to 5. Just off the kitchen is the laundry which boosts a broom closet and expansive counter for folding clothes and a good size pantry.
- The rear porch is spacious and has an outdoor kitchen which is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- The master bedroom is separated from the house with its own hallway and stunning master bath with a barrel ceiling over the entry way and tub. It also features separate vanities and separate closet entries as well.
- Beds 2 and 3 are spacious and have the popular Jack and Jill bath and walk-in closets. Bed 4 has a full bath and provides great flexibility for an older child, a mother in law suite or guest room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 56405SM for an alternate elevation.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,604 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 90' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 554 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick