Open Concept European-style Home Plan with Angled Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This beautiful European house plan gives you 3,982 sq. ft. of living space across an expansive floor plan with room for expansion over the garage. A spacious 3-car garage is set at an angle giving the home a dramatic feel from the curb.
- Inside, an open concept plan greets you with 12' ceilings and exposed timber beams. In the great room the beams are complemented by the fireplace and built-in in bookshelves.
- From the great room, you have easy access to the kitchen, study office, grilling porch and even bedrooms two and three.
- A wine cellar is a step down and set behind French doors in the flex room.
- The master suite has a large walk-in closet with direct access to the large laundry room.
- Above the garage is room for storage or an optional bonus room, which would be perfect for guests or finished as a man cave.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,982 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,982 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 528 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 649 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 10"
- Depth: 94' 2"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1076 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick