Open Concept Home With Side Load Garage
About This Plan
- Enjoyone for living with this house plan with side-load garage. An open concept floor plan inside gives you ample living space.
- The kitchen features a large island that overlooks the dining and great rooms while an adjacent sitting area provides extra room in a bay window defined by natural light on three sides.
- The master lies to the right of the home and includes a walk-in closet dual sinks.
- The second bedrooms lies just to the right of the foyer and has direct access to the full bath just outside its door.
- A two-stall side-load garage completes the home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,943 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,943 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss