Open Concept House Plan with All Beds Upstairs
About This Plan
- This delightful 2-story home plan offers an open floor plan concept while maintaining a quiet, intimate space at the parlor / study.
- The great room and dining room are topped with a beamed ceiling and a gas fireplace decorates the area with its warmth and charm.
- The spacious kitchen is anchored by a large island and enjoys the convenience of a pantry and large walk-in closet at the rear entry hall.
- Turnaround stairs lead to a 4 bedroom second floor with the master suite close at hand for the younger family members.
- All of these features make this home a wonderful option for your growing family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,303 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,188 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,115 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,188 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 216 sq. ft.
- Storage: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 51' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss