Open Concept Living Area
About This Plan
- This ranch home plan has a traditional plan, updated with an open concept living area.
- As you enter the home, high ceilings will grab your attention along with the French doors leading into the den to your left.
- Directly ahead you'll find that main living area where the kitchen overlooks both the dining and great rooms.
- A fireplace with built-ins gives the room a focal point along with many windows.
- The master suite lies to the right of the home and includes a walk-in closet with built-in shelves, a Jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
- The second bedroom is tucked away behind the garage and has a walk-in closet just off the bathroom outside the door.
- Convert the den to a third bedroom, if desired.
- Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,049 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,049 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss