Open Concept Modern Farmhouse with Angled Garage
3 - 6
About This Plan
- A shed dormer is balanced over the four-columned front porch and the 2-car garage is angled off the left on this 3-bed modern farmhouse plan with an open concept layout.
- The foyer has a vaulted ceiling and opens to the vaulted lodge room and dining room. French doors open to the study to your right.
- The kitchen has a large island and has seating on two sides. A walk-in pantry is located steps away from your cooking and from the garage, making unloading groceries a breeze.
- A door in the breakfast area opens to your vaulted covered porch accessible from the lodge room as well by French doors.
- The bedrooms are in a split layout to maximize your privacy. The master suite has two walk-in closets, a spa tub and a walk-in shower with two doors.
- The bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- Stairs go down to the unfinished basement which gives you great expansion space.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 25675GE and 25640GE.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,510 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 228 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 7"
- Depth: 69' 3"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick