Open Contemporary Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The front elevation of this single-level home presents a traditional face to the world. Inside, the open floor plan reflects today?s desired features.
- Inside, a formal but open dining room is defined by a tray ceiling and columns. On the other side is the front-facing study with its vaulted ceiling and arched window.
- Bordered by an angled window wall in back, the living room, kitchen and morning room comprise a spacious place for family activities. The kitchen contains a walk-in pantry and two islands, a smaller one for food preparation and a larger, angled one with a snack bar. There are two entrances to the covered deck in back.
- The master suite also opens to the deck. A tray ceiling in the bedroom follows the line of a bay window. Two walk-in closets are found in the compartmented bath, which also contains a garden tub, a separate shower and two sinks separated by corner knee space.
- Three family bedrooms on the other side of the house share a four-fixture bath in the hall.
- Related Plans: For a photo of a related design, see house plan 31134D and 31150D. Need an extra half bath? See house plans 3079D and 31004D. Gain a family room with 3178D and 3077D. Need a guest bedroom? See 31057D. Want a media room? See 3036D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.