Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Clean rooflines and massive columns define this two-story Northwest home where you'll love the open design.
- As you enter the home, the office lies just to the right while the main living area beckons you into the home from directly ahead.
- The kitchen features an island that flows into the casual dining space and great room to the left.
- Upstairs, the master suite features a step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and private bath while three additional bedrooms have direct access to the full bath and laundry area just off the hallway.
- A three-stall garage with extra storage and completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,223 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,036 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss