Open Floor Plan Craftsman House
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim gives this Northwest house plan a Craftsman look.
- With one huge open living area, you'll be able to see from the living room to the kitchen and dining area.
- A zero clearance fireplace between the kitchen and living room warms the whole space.
- The master suite has plenty of wall space for furniture placement and a walk-in closet.
- Pockets doors are used as a space-saving measure.
- The two family bedrooms in back share a connected bathroom and the laundry closet is close by all the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,783 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss