Open Floor Plan Split Ranch
About This Plan
- This ranch house plan features an open floor plan with a split bedroom layout for added privacy.
- Enter off your covered porch, which at 22'5' wide gives you plenty of space to relax on.
- The formal dining room features a tray ceiling and has views through to the great room.
- The great room has a corner fireplace with a door leading to the back patio. Bar seating is available at the kitchen which opens to the the breakfast room. French doors there take you to the patio.
- A private study is accessed by french doors. Built-ins add a nice touch.
- Guests can use the powder room which is tucked away for privacy.
- Two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath with linens and laundry nearby.
- The master suite has a large walk-in closet and a great five-fixture bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,297 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,297 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 6"
- Depth: 81' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss