Open Layout European House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A delightful open layout on the main floor of this exciting European house plan gives you wonderful sightlines and makes each room feel huge.
- In the living room, a big fireplace is the focal point, with lots of room for furniture.
- Get a covered patio to relax on plus an uncovered patio too.
- A walled back courtyard can be seen from the dining room window and there are doors from the garage and the side of the courtyard.
- The second floor holds three bedrooms, an office and lots of attic space for storage.
- Homeowners can relax on their own private balcony off the bedroom suite.
- Notice the second floor laundry room and the extra space in the single garage bay.
- A finished lower level adds a great rec room, exercise space and an extra bedroom and bathroom.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,123 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,277 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 121 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 38 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 879 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2174 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick