Open Layout Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Three levels of living space add up to a spacious house plan for a large family.
- The two-story foyer sets the stage for the amenities to come.
- While the den can be closed off, the formal dining room is open to the hall, making it feel even bigger.
- In back, the kitchen, great room and nook form one large rectangle where everyone can be together.
- Sliding glass doors take you outside to the covered porch with its outdoor fireplace.
- Every bedroom on the second floor is a good size, with the master suite having a giant walk-in shower and huge closet.
- A handy second floor laundry room saves you steps.
- On the lower level, the rec room is the perfect place for the kids to let off steam or as a party room for the adults.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,022 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,857 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 715 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss