3 - 4
About This Plan
- The foyer, dining room and great room of this elegant open design are united by a 10' ceiling.
- A wood-burning fireplace in the great room complements the gas fireplace in the hearth room, which forms a family area with the kitchen and the breakfast room. A computer center, laundry room and walk-in pantry are special features.
- Bedroom two, which has its own bath, could easily become a study with an optional door to the foyer. Another full bath serves the other bedrooms and the rest of the house.
- The spacious master bath is filled with luxury. In the master bedroom, the bayed sitting area offers an invitation to curl up with a book.
- The upstairs bonus room can serve any number of purposes.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans: 59712ND with in-law suite and Jack-and-Jill bath configuration and 59679ND with an in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,405 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,405 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 358 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 67' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 762 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick