Open Living with In-Law Suite
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The foyer, dining room and great room of this elegant open design are united by a 10' ceiling.
- A wood-burning fireplace in the great room complements the gas fireplace in the hearth room, which forms a family area with the kitchen and the breakfast room. A computer center, laundry room and walk-in pantry are special features.
- Bedroom two, with its own bath, can be turned into a den and can be used as an extra guest room. Bedrooms three and four share the house bath.
- An in-law suite has its own entry and bath for added privacy.
- The spacious master bath is filled with luxury and features a massive walk-in closet. In the master bedroom, the bayed sitting area offers an invitation to curl up with a book.
- The upstairs bonus room can serve any number of purposes.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans: 5933ND without the in-law suite and 59712ND with in-law suite and Jack-and-Jill bath configuration.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,880 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 358 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 408 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 10"
- Depth: 67' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 762 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick