Open Plan with Exciting Ceiling Treatments
About This Plan
- Exciting ceiling treatments and an open floor plan with formal and informal dining and multiple windows across the rear create a home plan that will feel open and spacious.
- The overall ceiling height is 8' with the foyer, dining room, and master bedroom enjoying a 9' high ceiling and the great room ceiling slopes to 12'.
- A covered porch greets approaching guests and a second covered porch off the breakfast area enhances outdoor enjoyment.
- The master bedroom suite offers comfort and luxury to the homeowner, with a whirlpool tub, shower and double bowl vanity.
- A full basement is included with this house plan which can provide additional square footage if you decide to finish it off.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,751 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,751 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 165 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 42' 3"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss