Option-filled 3-Bed Craftsman House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Multiple gables with bracketed deep eaves and a covered porch welcome you to this 3-bed Craftsman house plan.
- Inside, the front flex room is connected to the kitchen via a long butler pantry making it a potential dining room. Seal off that access and it makes a great den or office.
- The kitchen flows into the eating area and family room with daylight streaming from two sides. Sliding doors on the back wall of the family room take you to a deck.
- The owner’s bedroom takes advantage of sunlight from two directions and offers two bathing options, two sinks and two walk-in closets.
- An oversized the laundry room could be repurposed as a hobby or as a guest bedroom if needed in a pinch.
- Upstairs, each bedroom has a walk-in closet and shared access to a stackable washer/dryer.
- The plan is designed with a 2-car garage and comes with designs for a 3-car option giving you an additional 261 square feet of garage space.
Optional Main Floor Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,810 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 696 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12