Option-filled New American House Plan with Massive Space Open to Above
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding offers a nod to early American construction, while the ribbed metal roof lends a modern touch to this New American house plan.
- The spacious and well-lit foyer, complete with a cathedral ceiling, provides views into the dining room, kitchen, and great room.
- The gourmet kitchen is home to a large range, double islands, and a walk-in pantry with a vegetable sink and second refrigerator. Retreat to the porch (with option for roll-down screens) to enjoy outdoor living and entertaining.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level, next to the laundry room. The remaining bedrooms can be found upstairs, connected by a catwalk that overlooks the great room below.
- Additional space in the 3-car garage can be used for storage or a hobby space, and a mudroom and powder bath frame the family entry. Utilize the area above the garage as a bonus room, or add a 5th bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 654015KNA and 654016KNA.
Second Floor: 4 Bedroom Version
Alternate Second Floor: 5 Bedroom Version (included)
Unfinished Basement Foundation
Finished Lower Level Layout Option (+$295)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,032 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 682 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,753 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 964 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 7" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12