Option for Lower Level Media Room
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Designed to fit on a small footprint, this Traditional home has staggered front angles to give it visual appeal.
- A quiet formal living room lies right off the foyer.
- The main living area lies in the back and forms one large space almost the entire width of the home.
- The kitchen sink is placed in the corner with windows on two sides so you have a view.
- All three bedrooms are located on the second floor along with the laundry room.
- Finish the lower level and gain a beautiful media room plus two bedrooms and a computer nook.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,026 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,126 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 10"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss