Optional Finished Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this good-looking Craftsman house plan can be expanded to add an extra bedroom, bathroom and game room on the optional lower level.
- The main floor is perfect for retirees who don't want to climb stairs.
- With it's open layout, the living area feels huge, even more so with the vaulted living room.
- Outdoor space includes a screened porch and an open deck.
- The kitchen holds lots of counter space and an island with an unusual shape.
- Let the kids or grandkids relax in the second floor loft area near two large bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,687 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,777 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 910 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,553 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 278 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 7"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 667 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss