Outdoor Living and Private Master
About This Plan
- This charming European home plan has front-to-back views as soon as you step in off the covered porch. Directly ahead of you through the gallery, the great room with cathedral ceiling takes center stage. Behind it, the outdoor living room has a gas fireplace and room to entertain friends and family.
- The kitchen enjoys lunch counter seating and a walk-in pantry plus views to the great room.
- The study is secluded and accessed by french doors. An attractive bay window makes a nice place for a desk.
- Split bedrooms place the large master suite off by itself with a bayed sitting area and tray ceiling to pamper the homeowners.
- The remaining two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath on the opposite side of the home.
- Upstairs, a rec room and half bath can be finished to suit your needs and adds 450 square feet to the home if built.
- Related Plan: Get a formal dining room with house plan 48386FM (2,404 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,354 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 450 sq. ft.
- Entry: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 962 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick