About This Plan
- This charming European home plan has a see-through fireplace that is shared by the great room and the gallery so that you can see it as you enter the home.
- The formal dining room is open to the foyer and gallery, making the space seem larger.
- Book shelves line one wall of the study with its tray ceiling.
- Split bedrooms place the large master suite off by itself with a bayed sitting area and tray ceiling to pamper the homeowners.
- The remaining two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath on the opposite side of the home.
- Upstairs, a rec room and half bath can be finished to suit your needs.
- The back patio measures 16'8" by 6'.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the formal dining room with house plan 48392FM (2,354 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,404 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,404 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 341 sq. ft.
- Entry: 37 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 930 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick