Over 2,000 Square Foot Modern Farmhouse Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding rises to meet gabled peaks on the front elevation of this Modern Farmhouse plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- A front porch guides you inside where you'll find an open concept living space with a vaulted ceiling centered above the fireplace. French doors along the rear wall lead to a 19'6" by 10' patio.
- The island kitchen includes a prep sink and a forward-facing window above the double-bowl sink. Discover the mud / laundry room nearby with exterior access.
- Three bedrooms and a flex room are clustered along the left side of the home. The master bedroom is filled with natural light and includes a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The two family bedrooms are identical in size with charming window seats and built-in vanities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,054 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,054 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 195 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 57 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,917 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss