Over 2,300 Square Foot Country Craftsman with Scullery and Loft
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding stretches up towards the gabled peaks on the exterior of this Country Craftsman house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- A tall ceiling greets you in the foyer and a flex room next to a powder bath provides a versatile space for an office, bedroom, or playroom.
- Entertaining is a breeze in this open-concept design that is anchored by a warm fireplace and offers easy access to a 15'4" by 13' covered porch. A scullery lends additional workspace for the kitchen.
- The owner's suite is tucked behind the double garage and includes a separate tub and shower in the ensuite and a walk-in closet.
- A loft greets you at the top of the stairs and leads to a third bedroom suite with a walk-in closet.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,326 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,868 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 458 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 212 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 1"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"