Over 3,100 Square Foot New American Farmhouse Plan with Unfinished Basement
About This Plan
- An endearing front porch rests in the center of this New American Farmhouse plan that gives you just over 3,100 square feet of living space.
- A coat closet, powder bath, and home office frame the foyer once inside, while the communal living spaces take advantage of the rearward views and extend onto a 16'-deep, partially-covered patio.
- The elongated kitchen island provides an ideal space to prep for meals and the nearby pantry lends plenty of storage space. A beverage center will satiate your needs morning, noon, and night with its coffee bar and wine fridge.
- Privately situated on the main level, discover the master bedroom with french doors that open to the rear porch, a walk-in closet, and 4-fixture bathroom. Three secondary bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath on the second level.
- Other notable features include a sizable play room with a barn door for privacy, spacious laundry / mudroom combo, and an unfinished basement for future expansion.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 days for delivery if it includes Readable Reverse.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,166 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,254 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 912 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 435 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 699 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss