About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Turrets, and a circular rotunda in the foyer is just the beginning of the excitement in this strikingly classical Mediterranean house plan.
- Columns define spaces in the formal living/dining areas both with walls of floor to ceiling glass.
- Thickened arched openings and 12? ceilings in much of the house reinforces the feeling of solid hominess, with large secondary bedrooms with private baths for each.
- The master suite bay window wall adds spaciousness, and the master bath has large his and her closets. It comes designed with a light well above the separate vanities with high windows.
- The island kitchen overlooks the breakfast nook and family room out to the pool in the back yard with its own bathroom.
- The second floor bonus room has spectacular views, and a large HVAC storage room has always been a popular addition.
- Related Plan: Need something more luxurious? Upgrade to house plan 4289MJ measuring 4,514 sq. ft. with a 4-car garage.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.