About This Plan
- Turrets, and a circular rotunda in the foyer is just the beginning of the excitement in this strikingly classical Mediterranean house plan.
- Columns define spaces in the formal living/dining areas both with walls of floor to ceiling glass.
- Thickened arched openings and 12? ceilings in much of the house reinforces the feeling of solid hominess, with large secondary bedrooms with private baths for each.
- The master suite bay window wall adds spaciousness, and the master bath has large his and her closets. It comes designed with a light well above the separate vanities with high windows.
- The island kitchen overlooks the breakfast nook and family room out to the pool in the back yard with its own bathroom.
- The second floor bonus room has spectacular views, and a large HVAC storage room has always been a popular addition.
- Related Plan: Need something more luxurious? Upgrade to house plan 4289MJ measuring 4,514 sq. ft. with a 4-car garage.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,839 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,218 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 621 sq. ft.
- Deck: 196 sq. ft.
- Entry: 69 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 747 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick