Oversized Garage a Plus
About This Plan
- This house plan delivers a 3-car garage with three 10' by 9' doors giving you great access for SUVs and other larger vehicles.
- Inside, you'll get 11' ceilings on the main floor and 9' on the second floor with ceiling drops in the kitchen and dining rooms.
- The family room is spacious and is sunken 15 inches. It has a fireplace, built-in furniture and access to the rear screened-in covered porch, kitchen with island/lunch counter.
- The large home office can easily fit two people working at the same time making it great for a small home business.
- The master suite is roomy and features its own fireplace. The walk-in closet provides separation from the roomy bath.
- Three large bedrooms on the second floor with each with its own private bathroom plus the mezzanine overlooking the family room complete this home plan.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage and wrapping porches with house plan 2171DR and a more modern exterior with house plan 22543DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,177 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,483 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 779 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 4"
- Depth: 62' 5"
- Max ridge height: 38' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1119 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss