Palatial Estate Home Plan
About This Plan
- This palatial European home plan is loaded with luxury everywhere you look.
- Walled gardens, courtyards and a motor court ensure privacy.
- The grand entry foyer gives you wonderful sightlines straight back to the large living room with beamed ceilings.
- The beams continue in most rooms on the main floor for a marvelous effect.
- In back, you have an enormous amount of covered outdoor living areas that flow on three sides of the home.
- A corner fireplace, summer kitchen, full outdoor bathroom and a potting area are but a few of the outdoor luxuries.
- You'll never run out of counter space in the huge gourmet kitchen that overlooks the vaulted and beamed family room.
- The private master suite is a world of its own with vaulted, beamed ceilings, two large walk-in closets and a spa-like master bathroom.
- Climb the gorgeous curved staircase to reach the opulent second floor where two bedrooms open up to a rear balcony.
- Both the hall and the activity room look down into the main floor below.
- The perfect in-law apartment lies over the garage complete with a huge sun deck on one side and an outdoor balcony on the other side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,380 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,215 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 222 sq. ft.
- Entry: 45 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 707 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 123' 4"
- Depth: 146' 6"
- Max ridge height: 40' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1191 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss