Palatial Manor House Plan
About This Plan
- Every luxurious amenity you can imagine has been carefully added to this palatial European house plan.
- There's a gorgeous curved staircase, a wine room, a residential elevator, an outdoor summer kitchen and your choice of first or second floor master suites.
- Elegant interior columns have been used throughout the house to keep the sightlines open and special ceiling treatments heighten the feeling of luxury.
- The formal dining room has two sets of double doors that open to the rear covered lanai warmed by an outdoor fireplace.
- On the side, the informal area uniting the kitchen, casual dining and family room, is massive.
- Master suite one is on the ground floor where you can walk out to the pool deck.
- Or choose the second floor master suite that comes with a morning bar and his and her bathrooms plus an enormous walk-in closet with a built-in chest of drawers.
- This level has a dedicated gym and a lounge with wet bar for casual relaxing.
- This European house plan is truly designed to impress.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,129 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,390 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,739 sq. ft.
- Entry: 135 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 391 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 667 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 84' 2"
- Depth: 85' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1189 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss