About This Plan
- You'll find panoramic views on the first level as well as in the lower level.
- A large rear terrace has one protected side that can be screened-in.
- A cathedral ceiling in the living/dining rooms allows false beams to show on the ceiling.
- The kitchen with central island will be well used.
- The fireplace and the chimney in the dining/living rooms includes the piping for a fireplace or a stove in the basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,324 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot