About This Plan
- Windows fill most of the rear-facing walls in the expansive hexagonal great room that forms the core of this handsome midsize home. A wide-hearthed fireplace stands ready to provide warmth and color when darkness falls.
- Shake siding and tapered stone veneer masonry help this home blend easily into a forested or other natural setting. At the same time, the plan is equally well-suited to a wide city lot with an attractive back yard.
- Sweeping across the entire rear is a broad, partially covered deck
- The kitchen is fully open to the great room, separated only by a peninsular counter.
- This home plan's master suite is well-separated from the secondary bedrooms, and rich in amenities. It boasts a huge walk-in closet, twin vanities, oversized shower, soaking tub, and private water closet, plus direct access to the deck through a set of atrium doors.
- The other bedrooms also have exterior doors that open onto the deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,191 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss