About This Plan
- Attractively clad with brick and siding, this split-bedroom design offers a pass-through gas fireplace with tiles that warms both the great room and the hearth room.
- A single column sets off the foyer and dining room from the great room, creating a wonderful open space, perfect for entertaining. The spacious hearth room merges with the kitchen. Box ceilings in the hearth room, great room and master bedroom add a greater sense of space.
- The master suite features a walk-in closet, a walk-in shower and whirlpool tub with glass blocks. On the other side of the house, the other full bath separates bedrooms two and three.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 10' great room, hearth room, master bedroom; 11' foyer, dining room.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,133 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,133 sq. ft.
- Entry: 89 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick