Perfect Blend of Stone and Shingle
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This charming craftsman house plan has the perfect blend of stone and shingle siding as well as window boxes and shutters to give it a curb appeal all its own.
- Twelve-foot ceilings greet you as you enter and lead you to through an arched opening to the main living area of the home where the kitchen and great rooms flow together to create a space that's large enough for entertaining.
- A fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets and a large wall of windows warm the living area. The adjacent dining area features a cathedral ceiling and direct access to the back deck with built-in grill.
- The bedroom wing is located on the right side of the home plan and includes a master suite complete with large walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub and step ceilings in the bedroom. The second bedroom has direct access to the full bath off the hallway.
- Downstairs you'll find a large family room with wet bar and adjacent game room, two additional bedrooms and a full bath.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the lower level with house plan 89670AH and 89867AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,634 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,527 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,107 sq. ft.
- Deck: 242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1051 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss