Charming Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This charming craftsman ranch home plan has the perfect blend of stone and shingle siding as well as window boxes and shutters to give it a curb appeal all its own.
- Twelve-foot ceilings greet you as you enter and lead you to through an arched opening to the main living area of the home where the kitchen and great rooms flow together to create a space that's large enough for entertaining.
- At the rear window wall of the great room the wall height is 12' and from that point it slopes up towards the middle of the room and changes to a flat 15' height at the dashed line, then slopes back down again at the dashed line to the 12' height. "
- A fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets and a large wall of windows warm the living area. The adjacent dining area features a cathedral ceiling and direct access to the back deck with built-in grill.
- The bedroom wing is located on the right side of the home and includes a master suite complete with large walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub and step ceilings in the bedroom. The second bedroom has direct access to the full bath off the hallway.
- A three-stall, split-load garage with extra storage rounds out the home plan.
- Related Plans: Get a finished lower level with house plan 89671AH featuring a large family room with wet bar and adjacent game room, two additional bedrooms and a full bath.
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 89867AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,107 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1051 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss