Perfect for the Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- This European house plan is perfect for the narrow lot. With a clever arrangement for two cars, a first floor master suite and a clever second floor balcony this house plan will surely please.
- The foyer features a dramatic 22' ceiling. The family room is at the center and opens to a small side patio.
- The Kitchen is open to the family room and an island has a rounded end which gives you seating. The pantry is conveniently located off the garage as is the utility room.
- A study is tucked away at the back of the home and makes a great retreat.
- The master suite has a double tray ceiling and a large walk-in wardrobe.
- Upstairs you'll get two bedrooms and two baths plus a large game room with access to the side balcony.
- Related Plan: For an alternate narrow lot design with side porch, see house plan 36198TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,441 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,005 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 602 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"