Petite Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful hip roof tops this Acadian house plan that is not too big and not too small.
- The wide open floor plan makes the inside feel larger and lets every room in the main living area enjoy the corner fireplace.
- You can sit in the shade on the covered part of the rear porch or get some sunshine on the uncovered patio.
- The four bedrooms are split apart to give the master suite a secluded location off by itself.
- Each of the remaining family bedrooms is a generous size.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,653 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,653 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 11"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick